Serious Personal Injuries
Your Washington Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of the negligence of another -- whether it is by another driver, the owner of a business, a medical professional or an employer -- Washington state law allows you to seek compensation for your damages. The personal injury attorneys at The Farber Law Group are committed to helping injured people in the greater Seattle-Bellevue Metropolitan area and throughout Washington State maximize their damage award.
The Farber Law Group represents people with serious personal injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents, premises liability related accidents, construction accidents, product liability related accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, and bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
We have more than 30 years experience in obtaining compensation for our clients who have suffered serious and catastrophic personal injuries including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Whiplash Injury
- Burn Injury
- Child Injury
- Bone Fracture Injury
- Tissue and Deglove Injury
- Disabling Injuries
- Disfiguring Injuries
- Injury Leading to Accidental Death
Free Case Consultation
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured, you deserve to know your legal rights. Herbert Farber, the founder of The Farber Law Group, is a seasoned Washington accident attorney and offers potential clients a free, no-obligation case review. We will meet with you to discuss your legal options after reviewing the merits of your case. Call us toll-free at 1-800-244-9087 to schedule your no-pressure and confidential case consultation.
Serving all of Washington State
Our office is in Bellevue, Washington just minutes from downtown Seattle. If need be, we can make arrangements to meet with you in another convenient location including your home or hospital.
No Fee Unless We Win Your Case
We represent our clients on a contingent fee basis based on a successful monetary recovery. We do not charge our clients fees or costs until we win their case. Representing clients on a contingent fee basis "levels the playing field" allowing people with limited resources fight the insurance companies or others who seek to minimize their damages.
Contact a Bellevue Serious Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney
Call us TOLL FREE at 1-800-244-9087 or use our Contact Form. We will provide you with a Free, Confidential, and No Pressure consultation and begin to answer your questions.
- Consumer Reports: Ground turkey samples reveal antibiotic-resistant bacteria Consumer Reports will post the results of a study in June that reveals that testing of 257 samples of ground turkey in markets across the United ....
- Concussions — a form of brain injury — may have lingering effects Concussions are a common type of traumatic brain injury. The word concussion is commonly used when speaking of a sports injury but the word concussion ....
- Digital sign falls at Alabama airport crushing boy, injuring others A large digital sign board fell at an Alabama airport killing a young boy, Luke Bressette, and critically injuring at least one other person. ....