Bellevue, Washington Car Accident Lawyer
Herbert G. Farber, founder of The Farber Law Group, has more than 30 years of legal experience, focusing on people who have been seriously injured in can and truck accidents. Mr. Farber represents people throughout the great Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue metropolitan area and throughout King county. Motor vehicle cases are our main focusing including:
- Rollover accidents
- People injured in accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Head-on Collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Side impact collisions
- Failure to yield accidents
- And more…
If you have been injured in a Bellevue, Washington motor vehicle accident, you may be wondering if you should hire a personal injury attorney or whether you should deal directly with the insurance company. Here is our recommendation based on representing hundreds of car accident victims.Should I hire a Bellevue Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident and have lost time at work, been hospitalized or required treatment for injuries including whiplash, you might consider hiring an experienced injury attorney to insure all of your damages are covered.
- An insurance adjuster's job is to minimize the costs to the insurance company so they’ll be trying to shift the burden to you, the injured person. An experienced attorney will be on your side and most likely be able to maximize your compensation.
- A personal injury attorney will ensure you get all of the medical treatment that you need and doing what is best for your health can also help your case
- The Farber Law Group is motivated to help you. We work on a contingency basis, meaning we only get paid when we are able to get you a car accident settlement. We share your interests in getting your case through the system and we want what is fair for you.
- A personal injury attorney understands the legal process and deadlines for filing your claim. We will make sure that the insurance company doesn't throw out your claim on some technical issue.
- Insurance companies know that a person who does not have an attorney is not likely to file a lawsuit. While 75% of cases are resolved without filing a lawsuit, the threat of a lawsuit can be leverage to motivate the insurance company to provide you with a fair out-of-court settlement.
The Farber Law Group offers a FREE and confidential case consultation with an attorney. We will honestly assess the merits of your case and make our recommendations as to how you should proceed. If you are seriously injured and cannot come to us, we will make arrangements to meet you at the hospital or at your home. There is never any pressure or obligation to hire us as we want you to be sure that it is a good fit on both sides. See our “Common Questions” for information about talking to claims adjusters, obtaining treatment and statutes of limitations.
Contact us today. We have helped car accident victims just like you obtain the compensation they deserve. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-244-9087, use our Contact Form or e-mail email@example.com.