Construction Accident Resources
You may find the following resources helpful if you have been injured in a Construction Accident:
- U.S. Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor statistics
- U.S. Department of Labor - Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Disability Info.Gov - On-line resources for Americans with Disabilities.
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed as a result of a construction accident, you should retain an attorney experienced in personal injury. At The Farber Law Group, our lawyers are familiar with worker's compensation laws and laws regarding 3rd parties. While money cannot fully compensate for a serious and debilitating injury or the loss of a loved one, compensation for medical expenses, lost earnings can help insure a stable future for you and your family. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.