If you or a loved one has been in an accident which left you or your loved one disfigured, you may be seeking answers to your legal questions. The Farber Law Group, a Bellevue Personal injury legal practice, has more than 30 years experience representing people who have suffered disfiguring injuries or facial scarring due to:
- car accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- work-related accidents
- chemical burns
- dog attacks
- defective products
- infections after accidents
Facial injuries can leave victims with chronic pain, nerve damage or vision impairment and that the injuries can also be psychologically damaging as well. With the help of an attorney who is an expert in injury law, you may able to obtain compensation for reconstructive or revision surgery and other therapies.Washington Disfigurement Lawyers
Many accidents leave victims with permanent scars and disfigurement that requires ongoing medical care and reconstructive surgery. Our experienced personal injury attorneys help victims seek compensation from negligent motorists, employers, product manufacturers and their own insurance company. If you have suffered serious injuries to your face, mouth, nose or jaw due to the negligence of another, we will work hard to obtain the compensation you serve. Contact a Washington disfigurement lawyer.Disfiguring Injuries
Our injury law practice helps accident victims secure fair and just compensation to cover medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages. We represent clients with the following scarring and disfigurement claims:
- Teeth, Mouth and TMJ/Jaw Injuries -- TMJ Disorder resulting in headaches, cracked teeth, neck and back pain, ringing in the ears and headaches.
- Burn Injuries -- resulting in serious scarring from accidents due to car fires, airbag deployment, on the job or due to defective products, you may have scarring due to your burn.
- Scar revision surgery -- if you have serious scars due to accidents you may require plastic surgery to remove or minimize the appearance of scars.
- Road rash injuries or degloving injuries -- due to motorcycle or industrial accidents.
If you or a loved one has been disfigured in an accident that was not your fault, The Farber Law Group may be able to assist you with your injury accident claim. Depending on the causes of your injury, you may be entitled to recover compensation including medical costs, lost wages, damages for pain and suffering and for changes in your quality of life.Contact Us
Call us if you or a loved one has been injured, disabled or killed in a Washington motor vehicle accident or on-the-job accident. You can call us TOLL FREE at 1-800-244-9087 or use ourContact Form. We provide a free and confidential initial consultation with no pressure.
The Farber Law Group
10655 NE 4th Street Suite 312
Bellevue, WA 98004