Incorporated in 1913, Duvall has an existing rural community but has grown because of a commuters locating there due to the proximity to major metropolitan areas, the sense of community and the historic downtown. The town encompasses 2.3 square miles.
LocationDuvall is located on State Route 203 between Monroe and Carnation; Monroe is 9 miles north and Carnation 9 miles south.
To access Duvall from Seattle or Bellevue, one can take SR 520 to Fall City Drive Road (SR 203). Duvall is approximately 20 miles north-east of Seattle. SchoolsRiverview School District provides schools for Carnation and Duvall and the surrounding areas. The district high school is Cedarcrest High School which boasts a graduation rate of 98%.Attractions
- Duvall Days - a civic festival on the first Saturday of June
- Duvall Farmers Market - late May through October
- Summer Stage - weekly summer concert series on Wednesdays in Duvall's riverfront park.
- Duvall Foundation for the Arts -presents a Masquerade Ball & Auction
- Cascade Community Theater
- Snoqualmie River trail - a 30+ mile regional trail from Duvall to North Bend
- Duvall Historical Society