Enumclaw is a small town of about 11,116 located in King County, Washington. The city is situated in the east Puget Sound lowlands in a flat agricultural area. Incorporated in 1913, Enumclaw has a tradition of equestrian, dairy farming, agriculture, logging and forestry. Today, Enumclaw, while holding onto its small town character, benefits from the growth of the surrounding metro areas.
Situated in the foothills of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Mountain Range, the city is located approximately 45 miles southeast of Seattle.Location
- Mutual of Enumclaw Insurance Company - conducts business in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah.
- Enumclaw Regional Hospital - part of the Franciscan Health System
- Mutual of Enumclaw Stage Race
- 4th of July Celebration
- Enumclaw King County Fair
- Pacific Northwest Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering
- Enumclaw Aquatic Center
- Chinook Scenic Byway (SR 410) - from Enumclaw over Chinook Pass to the fertile valley of Naches.
- The Anderson Garden
- Enumclaw Festival of Crafts
- City of Enumclaw - http://www.ci.enumclaw.wa.us/
- The Enumclaw Courier-Herald - http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_king/ech/
- Enumclaw Area Chamber of Commerce - http://www.enumclawchamber.com/
- Video Tour Book - http://www.elocallink.tv/clients3/wa/enumclaw/tourplay.php?movie=enwawel_rev1&spon=welcome