The Farber Law Group specializes in personal injury law. Many personal injury cases fall under categories like medical malpractice, automobile accidents, construction accidents and product liability. However, there are times when a person is injured through the negligence and carelessness of another person and those cases fall under the category of "General Negligence." General negligence might include:
- Failure to secure a swimming pool and a child drowns
- Failure to secure a pet who mauls an adult or child - dog bite liability
- Failure of an amusement company to inspect their rides properly
- Failure of a baseball diamond to have a proper height backstop
- Failure to train an employee properly on a piece of equipment which results in an injury to the employee
- Failure to install playground equipment correctly
As you can see by the above list, there are a myriad of cases that would fall under the umbrella of general negligence. In civil law, an injured person is eligible to receive compensation for injuries if a reasonable person had negligent behavior which resulted in the injury. Compensation can be awarded for the injury but also for property, pain and suffering and loss of income.
If you have or a loved one has been injured through the negligence or carelessness of another, you need to have a personal injury attorney to represent you. The Farber Law Group has more than 30 years experience in representing clients in personal injury cases. Please contact the firm because you deserve fair and equitable compensation.