Herniated and Bulging Disc Injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal injury resulting in a herniated or bulging disc, you may be seeking answers to your legal questions. The Farber Law Group, a Bellevue personal injury legal practice, may be of assistance to you.Herniated Disc
A herniated disk is a problem with one of the disks between the bones in the vertebrae in the spine. A spinal disk is circular like a donut with softer material inside which can extrude if there is a crack in the tougher exterior.
- Herniated disks can irritate nerves and result in pain, numbness or weakness in the extremities. Symptoms can include:
- Pain in the arms or legs -- the pain can be intense or cause shooting pain.
- Numbness or tingling -- a person can feel these sensation in the parts of the body that serves the affected nerves.
- Weakness -- muscles that are served by the affected nerves can become weak.
Disc herniation can be a result of aging. However, many times they are caused by accidents including:
- On-the-job accidents. People with demanding job which require heavy lifting , bending, twisting, pushing and pulling are most at risk for this time of injury
- Falls from a ladder, scaffold or roof
- Motor vehicle accident
- Blows to the back
Treatment of spinal disc injuries can include:
- Physical therapy
- Anti-inflammatory medicines, steroids and pain medication
- Steroidal injections
If you have been involved in a Washington car accident or have suffered a work-related injury resulting in a herniated disc, a personal injury attorney can advise you whether you have a spinal injury accident claim.Law Firm Represents People With Bulging Disc Injuries
If you have suffered a herniated disc or spinal injury due to a motor vehicle accident or a work-related injury, you might be seeking legal counsel. The Farber Law Group is here to help. With more than 30 years personal injury legal experience, will work hard to help you obtain the compensation you deserve to cover your medical and surgical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.Contact a Seattle Bone Injury Attorney
Call us TOLL FREE at (800) 244-9087 or use our Contact Form. We will provide you with a Free, Confidential, and No Pressure consultation and begin to answer your questions.