Medina is bordered by Clyde Hill and Hunts Point and is near Bellevue.
Medina has a population of 3,011 in 4.8 square miles and was incorporated in 1955.Along with Hunts Point, Medina is said to be on the "gold coast" because it has the third highest per-capital income in Washington state.LocationMedina is connected to Seattle by State Route 520 and the Evergreen Floating Bridge.SchoolsThe Bellevue School District serves the residents of Medina. There is one elementary school in the city, Medina Elementary. High school students attend Bellevue High School.
St. Thomas School is a private Episcopalian school for grades K-6.Notable Residents
- Bill Gates, Microsoft founder
- Charles Simonyi, space tourist and former Microsoft
- Ichiro Suzuki, Seattle Mariners
- Medina Days - community celebration
- Medina Beach Park
- Viewpoint Park
- Fairweather Nature Preserve
- City Dock at Lake Lane
- City Dock at 84th Ave NE
- City of Medina - http://www.medina-wa.gov/